You’ve made your interest in her very clear by flirting and repeatedly asking her out, but she still says no.
Even though he is clearly out of your league or simply not interested, you refuse to take no for an answer because you know he will come around once he sees how wonderful you are.
When you want what you want, and don’t really care about their best interests, follow the steps below.
1) Low amount of self-awareness and a disbelief in karma and fate
2) A manipulative, selfish and sneaky nature
3) No conscience
4) Love spell kit and crystals
1) Don’t bother working on yourself to make yourself more marketable and appealing. After all, who cares what they get?
2) Ignore what they want. What’s most important is that you get what you want.
3) Do whatever necessary in order to eliminate any potential threats against your plan, including spreading vicious rumors about anyone your target may be interested in.
4) Cast the love spell and use chanting and crystals to draw the person in. Black magic to the rescue!
5) Claim your prize!
This is a joke, of course, but it’s amazing how many people use such tactics.
Besides creating negative karma for themselves in the process, they are wasting their time and that of their subject because even if they get what they want, it won’t last; sooner or later the target will wake up, leave, and realize what a terrible person they are.
Moral of the story: You can’t make someone fall in love with you. The energy connection needed for compatible, strong love relationships, which are fated and karmic, is either there, or it’s not, and you can’t create it if it’s not. If it’s not mutual, move on and be grateful that you have many soul mates, and that you will find a mutual connection eventually.
Copyright © 2013 Stephen Petullo